Having said that, the design, safety features, or wearability of the PANDO MOTO jeans are light years away from these classical items that stem from the 19th century.
While those original jeans were made from pure cotton, woven into a robust textile, the 21st-century version features one single layer stretch denim with 25% Dyneema®. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) is the secret that fuels this garment’s power.
We set out to do a review on the jeans from a riding perspective, how good they look when you are off the bike, and wearing comfort.
Involuntarily we got to try out the durability and safety features too. Whilst on the road our editor took a nasty fall (his first horizontal experience in 36 years) which left him with a dented bike and ditto ego.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart