There’s always room for improvement.
Pando Moto has embraced this belief with these 2 updated pairs of single layer motorcycle jeans. The biggest change comes to the material they’re constructed from. By leveraging updates in Dyneema technology and how it’s woven into the garment Pando Moto have been able to recreate these models with a deeper black finish that now covers the exterior and interior of the jeans. Boasting a strength rating 15 times that of steel Dyneema offers excellent abrasion resistance in a single layer denim design. This equates to free movement, no bulky, hot liners and increased comfort both on and off the bike.
Other Product Reviews:
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review