The two models of jeans are the Steel Black 0.2 for men and Kissaki Dyn for women, both in blacker than black. They’re slim-fit, but stretchy with 25% Dyneema, hip armour pockets, and two-position knee armour pockets.
The Steel Black 0.2 is a clean and simple design with no additional stitching or stretch panels on the front but has Pando Moto detailing including key ring, reflective lines on the cuff, logo embroidery on the front of the left thigh, and lightning stitching on the back pockets – all these details are blacked out to fit the overall design.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Kusari Kev 02 Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- ROBBY ARM 01 Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10