The two models of jeans are the Steel Black 0.2 for men and Kissaki Dyn for women, both in blacker than black. They’re slim-fit, but stretchy with 25% Dyneema, hip armour pockets, and two-position knee armour pockets.
The Steel Black 0.2 is a clean and simple design with no additional stitching or stretch panels on the front but has Pando Moto detailing including key ring, reflective lines on the cuff, logo embroidery on the front of the left thigh, and lightning stitching on the back pockets – all these details are blacked out to fit the overall design.
Other Product Reviews:
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review