If denim riding gear is your thing, safety shouldn’t take a back seat to style. The unfortunate fact of the matter is that it’s all too common for motorcycle riders to skirt off the necessity of ample protection in favor of the preferred fit or style of their favorite go-to pair of jeans. Pando Moto aim to fix that, offering a line of protective wear for both men and women, derived from a line of trendy, fashion-forward clothing.
- What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Wear Protective Motorcycle Apparel On Your Daily Ride?
- Crash Tested: Dyneema® vs. Truck
- Motorcycle Wear 101
- Crash Tested: Kusari Kev Vs Highway 1:0
- Crash Tested: Gabriel with Karl Desert Jeans
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers