Six days of relentless work just came to the end at the biggest show for two wheel riders EICMA in Milan. Again it was a great show and unremarkable experience. The one we had last year – not more not less. Met great people from all around the globe and had lot of fun. And yes, without Aperol Spritz Milan has many more to offer. As for business stand point we are keeping expansion pace at its best. And EICMA is like springboard pushing us forward to new heights. Next year probably you will find our products in way more spots at Europe, continental America, Asia and Australia. You cannot ask for more. If you have something unique and extraordinary EICMA is a place to share it and engage with market reps.
New models and fabrics were introduced in our 2017 collection. The special emphasis is on stretch Dyneema denim. World strongest fiber ever discovered. 15 times stronger than steel. Thus remains lightweight (it can float on the water) and stretchy. A few models will come out next year made of this unique fabric. Stay tuned.
Big thanks to our tireless crew that made it happen. Sarunas for supervising all management process, Gravzydas for support dealing with customers, Gilda for reaching up and following all leads in Italy.
Full EICMA History:
- What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Wear Protective Motorcycle Apparel On Your Daily Ride?
- Crash Tested: Dyneema® vs. Truck
- Motorcycle Wear 101
- Crash Tested: Kusari Kev Vs Highway 1:0
- Crash Tested: Gabriel with Karl Desert Jeans
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers