It‘s a 3rd time in a row we are participating in EICMA – the world’s biggest motorcycle expos. As always Milan took us by surprise. Never had such a number of positive feedbacks from the visitors. All relentless efforts finally paid off.
Going hand in hand with the latest technologies the highlight of 2018 collection was on Dyneema – world strongest fabric – 15x stronger than steel and yet floats on the water. Used mainly in the military this technology provides decent protection level yet remaining super light and wearable. Along with Dyneema 13 new styles made of Cordura and Kevlar will be introduced in March 2018.
By having 70 points of sales worldwide PANDO strives to double that in 2018.
Full EICMA History:
- What Shoes to Wear When Riding a Motorcycle?
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- What to Wear When Riding a Motorcycle in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter?
- Why Is It Important To Wear Protective Motorcycle Apparel On Your Daily Ride?
- Crash Tested: Dyneema® vs. Truck
- Motorcycle Wear 101
- Crash Tested: Kusari Kev Vs Highway 1:0