Motorcycle-specific pants are evolving as technology advances, benefiting riders looking for pants that protect, fit, last, and look good off the bike. Lithuanian clothing manufacturer Pando Moto might not be on your radar, but it should.
Made in Europe of heavy-duty 13-ounce denim with Coolmax and Cordura fabric for wicking away moisture and allowing stretch on the bike, the men’s Karl Black and women’s Rosie Black jeans both have a Kevlar interlock knit lining and include SAS-TEC or Knox knee armor that’s easily removable from external pockets.
Coolmax fibers are not round but are slightly oblong in cross-section with grooves running lengthwise along the threads. The series of closely spaced channels creates capillary action that wicks moisture through the core and out to a wider area on the surface of the fabric which increases evaporation. This is good on hot summer days on the bike for hours under the sun.
Related Gear Technology Stories:
- CE Tested vs CE Approved: What Safety Standards Should You Be Paying Attention To
- Pando Moto Jeans Have Style And Safety
- Take Your Business Meeting To The Next Level
- Why CE Approved Gear Is A Must For Every Rider?
- When Quality And Comfort Perfectly Fit Together
- Positive Energy Revolutionist Meets World’s Strongest Fiber
- Pando Moto Motorcycle Jeans Abrasion Test
- Has Pando Moto Made The Best Riding Jeans Ever?