Terms & Conditions
- To help you choose the best size, you’ll find our Size Guide on every product page.
- If you need more help, our customer care team can answer all your questions on sizing and fit – simply email email@example.com for advice.
We suggest you register on our website to make sure your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. You will have to enter your shipping and billing addresses, which will speed up your checkout. Registering also allows you to:
- Verify order status
- Checkout faster
- Receive email updates and promotions
You can modify your account at any time.
If you forget your account password, click on the “forgot password?” link. You will be sent an email with a temporary password. It is recommended to change your temporary password after logging into your account.
Upon checking out, you will be prompted to sign into your account. You will be able to make changes to your cart until the order is confirmed.
If you have any questions, complaints, remarks or compliments about our products, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Electron cards. Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
- We also support payment through PayPal. PayPal is an electronic account connected to your debit account or Credit Card providing the possibility to pay for your online purchases.
- Paysera is a reliable, secure and fast payment collection system for those who want to sell or buy goods and services on the Internet. Paysera is secured by the most sophisticated SSL security certificates and hardware and software solutions.
- Upon receiving your order paysera.com carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. The pre-authorization is completed once the order has been packed and is ready to be shipped. If the billing or shipping information are incorrect or incomplete, we will contact you to confirm them before your order is shipped.
You are able to use either Paypal or Paysera for secure and fast online payment, or choose direct bank transfer. All these methods offer a safe and secure way to pay.
Your participation in the Affiliate Program is conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms of Service and all terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Please read the Terms of Service carefully. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service, you must not participate in the Affiliate Program.
1. Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an application through PANDO MOTO’s Affiliate Signup, available at https://pandomoto.com/become-our-affiliate/. PANDO MOTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason. Affiliates must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
You will receive a commission for Qualified Referrals to PANDO MOTO. The percentage of the commission may change at any time and without notice.
“Qualified Referrals” mean customers referred by you to PANDO MOTO who: (1) click on your unique tracking link; (2) within ninety (30) days of clicking on your unique tracking link, successfully purchase.
Affiliates who share the same personal/company details, including but not limited to, last name, email address, IP address, website details, or commission payment details, as their referred customer will be deemed to have made a “Self-Referral.” Referral commission and any earnings associated with this type of “Self-Referral” will not be paid. PANDO MOTO, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a “Self-Referral.”
Referrals made to current PANDO MOTO customers will be considered “Current Customer Referrals” and referral commission and any earnings associated with Current Customer Referrals will begin accruing after the referral was made. You will not receive a referral commission for a Current Customer Referral for any payments the customer made to PANDO MOTO before the referral. PANDO MOTO, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a “Current Customer Referral.”
Commissions earned on referrals become payable 30 days after the referred customer becomes a Qualified Referral. Your total commission amount must equal or exceed fifty Euros (EUR50) before receiving a payment from PANDO MOTO. If your total commissions for a given month are less than EUR50, payment will be held until the total commissions equal or exceed EUR50.
If at any time a Qualified Referral files a credit card dispute, any earned Affiliate commission on the disputed charge shall become frozen in your account until the dispute is settled. You will not receive any interest on commissions that have been frozen. If the dispute is settled in PANDO MOTO’s favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission will become payable to you. If the dispute is settled in the Qualified Referral’s favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission shall not be paid to you. If commissions have already been paid out to you, the amount of earned commissions on the disputed charges shall be debited to your account.
Commission payments will be paid in Euros and may be made via electronic payment (such as Paypal). You are responsible for paying all applicable fees associated with accepting payments, including but not limited to, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, etc.
Commission payment will be made only after the proper invoice is issued.
PANDO MOTO reserves the right to request documentation in order to approve your account. These requests may be made during the Affiliate Program application process or at any time while you have an active account in the Affiliate Program. If requests for documentation are not responded to in a timely manner, PANDO MOTO reserves the right to terminate, deactivate, or not approve your account.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting PANDO MOTO and/or the Affiliate Program. PANDO MOTO is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses. If PANDO MOTO does reimburse you for any marketing expenses, such reimbursement shall not create a duty or obligation to reimburse any future marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
1. Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, PANDO MOTO, its employees, its customers, its Services, or its Affiliates.
2. Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of PANDO MOTO’s Services. Affiliates shall not copy PANDO MOTO’s website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of PANDO MOTO’s trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without PANDO MOTO’s prior express written consent.
3. Affiliates shall not offer cashback, coupons, rewards, or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
4. Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from PANDO MOTO.
5. Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
6. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to PANDO MOTO’s servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in PANDO MOTO’s sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links.
7. Affiliates shall not bid on or use PANDO MOTO’s trademarks or misspelled keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from PANDO MOTO.
8. Affiliates shall not use PANDO MOTO’s trademarks or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
9. Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to PANDO MOTO’s website.
10. Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to PANDO MOTO’s website using an affiliate link).
11. Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
12. Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of PANDO MOTO, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
13. Affiliates shall not send any email in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
14. Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting PANDO MOTO’s Services.
15. Affiliates shall make clear that they, not PANDO MOTO, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of PANDO MOTO’s Services.
16. Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
17. Affiliates shall not market using facsimile, broadcast, telemarketing, text message marketing, or other offline marketing methods regarding PANDO MOTO or PANDO MOTO’s Services without the express written consent of PANDO MOTO.
18. Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote PANDO MOTO’s Services.
In PANDO MOTO’s sole discretion, affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts or that are associated with any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity will be deactivated.
You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. You may discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program by removing your affiliate links from your website and no longer promoting them. For accounting purposes, PANDO MOTO’s systems will retain Your account and personal information. By terminating your participation in the Affiliate Program, you waive your right to be paid any unpaid commissions below the minimum threshold and you assign (by way of future assignment) all of your rights and ownership of any commissions which we are holding to your account. You will not receive any commissions which are earned after the date of termination.
Upon termination, all rights granted to you shall immediately terminated.
6. Relationship between you and PANDO MOTO
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and PANDO MOTO.
During the term of these Terms of Service and for one (1) year after it has expired or been terminated, You agree that You will not disparage PANDO MOTO, its officers, directors, or employees or otherwise take any action that could reasonably be expected to adversely affect PANDO MOTO’s reputation. Under these Terms of Service, “disparage” includes, but is not limited to, any negative statement, whether written or oral, about PANDO MOTO, its officers, directors, or employees. You agree and acknowledge that this provision is a material term of the Terms of Service, the absence of which would have resulted in PANDO MOTO refusing to enter into this agreement.
8. Assumption of Risk
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your participation in the Affiliate Program complies with applicable law and does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. You assume all liability for any claims, suits, or grievances filed against you, including, but not limited to, all damages related to participation in the Affiliate Program.
9. Remedies for Violations
PANDO MOTO reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms of Service.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Disputes and Arbitration
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal law of the Republic of Lithuania without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws.
11. Changes to the Terms of Service
PANDO MOTO may review and update these Terms of Service at any time in our sole discretion and it is your responsibility to keep abreast of those changes. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
12. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at:
PANDO MOTO, Ltd.
Dzuku str. 22, LT-02164 Vilnius, Lithuania