Terms & Conditions
- To help you choose the best size, you’ll find our Size Guide on every product page.
- If you need more help, our customer care team can answer all your questions on sizing and fit – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
We suggest you register on our website to make sure your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. You will have to enter your shipping and billing addresses, which will speed up your checkout. Registering also allows you to:
- Verify order status
- Checkout faster
- Receive email updates and promotions
You can modify your account at any time.
If you forget your account password, click on the “forgot password?” link. You will be sent an email with a temporary password. It is recommended to change your temporary password after logging into your account.
Upon checking out, you will be prompted to sign into your account. You will be able to make changes to your cart until the order is confirmed.
If you have any questions, complaints, remarks or compliments about our products, email us at email@example.com.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Electron cards. Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
- We also support payment through PayPal. PayPal is an electronic account connected to your debit account or Credit Card providing the possibility to pay for your online purchases.
- Paysera is a reliable, secure and fast payment collection system for those who want to sell or buy goods and services on the Internet. Paysera is secured by the most sophisticated SSL security certificates and hardware and software solutions.
- Upon receiving your order paysera.com carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. The pre-authorization is completed once the order has been packed and is ready to be shipped. If the billing or shipping information are incorrect or incomplete, we will contact you to confirm them before your order is shipped.
You are able to use either Paypal or Paysera for secure and fast online payment, or choose direct bank transfer. All these methods offer a safe and secure way to pay.
Your participation in the Affiliate Program is conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms of Service and all terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Please read the Terms of Service carefully. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service, you must not participate in the Affiliate Program.
1. Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an application through PANDO MOTO’s Affiliate Signup, available at https://pandomoto.com/become-our-affiliate/. PANDO MOTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason. Affiliates must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
You will receive a commission for Qualified Referrals to PANDO MOTO. The percentage of the commission may change at any time and without notice.
“Qualified Referrals” mean customers referred by you to PANDO MOTO who: (1) click on your unique tracking link; (2) within ninety (30) days of clicking on your unique tracking link, successfully purchase.
Affiliates who share the same personal/company details, including but not limited to, last name, email address, IP address, website details, or commission payment details, as their referred customer will be deemed to have made a “Self-Referral.” Referral commission and any earnings associated with this type of “Self-Referral” will not be paid. PANDO MOTO, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a “Self-Referral.”
Referrals made to current PANDO MOTO customers will be considered “Current Customer Referrals” and referral commission and any earnings associated with Current Customer Referrals will begin accruing after the referral was made. You will not receive a referral commission for a Current Customer Referral for any payments the customer made to PANDO MOTO before the referral. PANDO MOTO, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a “Current Customer Referral.”
Commissions earned on referrals become payable 30 days after the referred customer becomes a Qualified Referral. Your total commission amount must equal or exceed fifty Euros (EUR50) before receiving a payment from PANDO MOTO. If your total commissions for a given month are less than EUR50, payment will be held until the total commissions equal or exceed EUR50.
If at any time a Qualified Referral files a credit card dispute, any earned Affiliate commission on the disputed charge shall become frozen in your account until the dispute is settled. You will not receive any interest on commissions that have been frozen. If the dispute is settled in PANDO MOTO’s favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission will become payable to you. If the dispute is settled in the Qualified Referral’s favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission shall not be paid to you. If commissions have already been paid out to you, the amount of earned commissions on the disputed charges shall be debited to your account.
Commission payments will be paid in Euros and may be made via electronic payment (such as Paypal). You are responsible for paying all applicable fees associated with accepting payments, including but not limited to, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, etc.
Commission payment will be made only after the proper invoice is issued.
PANDO MOTO reserves the right to request documentation in order to approve your account. These requests may be made during the Affiliate Program application process or at any time while you have an active account in the Affiliate Program. If requests for documentation are not responded to in a timely manner, PANDO MOTO reserves the right to terminate, deactivate, or not approve your account.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting PANDO MOTO and/or the Affiliate Program. PANDO MOTO is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses. If PANDO MOTO does reimburse you for any marketing expenses, such reimbursement shall not create a duty or obligation to reimburse any future marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
1. Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, PANDO MOTO, its employees, its customers, its Services, or its Affiliates.
2. Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of PANDO MOTO’s Services. Affiliates shall not copy PANDO MOTO’s website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of PANDO MOTO’s trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without PANDO MOTO’s prior express written consent.
3. Affiliates shall not offer cashback, coupons, rewards, or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
4. Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from PANDO MOTO.
5. Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
6. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to PANDO MOTO’s servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in PANDO MOTO’s sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links.
7. Affiliates shall not bid on or use PANDO MOTO’s trademarks or misspelled keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from PANDO MOTO.
8. Affiliates shall not use PANDO MOTO’s trademarks or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
9. Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to PANDO MOTO’s website.
10. Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to PANDO MOTO’s website using an affiliate link).
11. Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
12. Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of PANDO MOTO, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
13. Affiliates shall not send any email in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
14. Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting PANDO MOTO’s Services.
15. Affiliates shall make clear that they, not PANDO MOTO, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of PANDO MOTO’s Services.
16. Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
17. Affiliates shall not market using facsimile, broadcast, telemarketing, text message marketing, or other offline marketing methods regarding PANDO MOTO or PANDO MOTO’s Services without the express written consent of PANDO MOTO.
18. Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote PANDO MOTO’s Services.
In PANDO MOTO’s sole discretion, affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts or that are associated with any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity will be deactivated.
You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. You may discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program by removing your affiliate links from your website and no longer promoting them. For accounting purposes, PANDO MOTO’s systems will retain Your account and personal information. By terminating your participation in the Affiliate Program, you waive your right to be paid any unpaid commissions below the minimum threshold and you assign (by way of future assignment) all of your rights and ownership of any commissions which we are holding to your account. You will not receive any commissions which are earned after the date of termination.
Upon termination, all rights granted to you shall immediately terminated.
6. Relationship between you and PANDO MOTO
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and PANDO MOTO.
During the term of these Terms of Service and for one (1) year after it has expired or been terminated, You agree that You will not disparage PANDO MOTO, its officers, directors, or employees or otherwise take any action that could reasonably be expected to adversely affect PANDO MOTO’s reputation. Under these Terms of Service, “disparage” includes, but is not limited to, any negative statement, whether written or oral, about PANDO MOTO, its officers, directors, or employees. You agree and acknowledge that this provision is a material term of the Terms of Service, the absence of which would have resulted in PANDO MOTO refusing to enter into this agreement.
8. Assumption of Risk
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your participation in the Affiliate Program complies with applicable law and does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. You assume all liability for any claims, suits, or grievances filed against you, including, but not limited to, all damages related to participation in the Affiliate Program.
9. Remedies for Violations
PANDO MOTO reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms of Service.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Disputes and Arbitration
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal law of the Republic of Lithuania without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws.
11. Changes to the Terms of Service
PANDO MOTO may review and update these Terms of Service at any time in our sole discretion and it is your responsibility to keep abreast of those changes. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
12. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at:
PANDO MOTO, Ltd.
Dzuku str. 22, LT-02164 Vilnius, Lithuania
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you also agree to receive periodic information about our products, news and sales from Pando Moto at the given email address.
Pando Moto UAB, registered in Vilnius with business address at Dzūkų st. 22-41, LT-02164, Vilnius, Lithuania, registered under VAT number LT100006496813, represented by Jonas Daukantas as director is hosting a giveaway a giveaway on its social media accounts on Instagram (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”). Participation is free of charge and participants are not required to make a purchase to attend.
By entering the Competition you as the participant (hereinafter referred to as “You” or the “Participant”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&Cs”):
1. General conditions of Participation
Participation in the Competition of Pando Moto is based exclusively on these T&Cs. In order to participate in the Competition, You must be following Pando Moto Instagram profile (https://www.instagram.com/pandomoto), Quad Lock Moto Instagram Profile (https://www.instagram.com/quadlockmoto) , give a like on the official collaborative post between both brands, posted on December 17th 2022, and tagged at least one real profile account on the post being one profile per comment.
Pando Moto will select the winner, randomly by an independent jury of Pando Moto employees that will judge all posts deemed appropriate. The jury will award the prize to one participant randomly.
By participating, You give us permission to contact you via private message on Instagram, if you have won (see Privacy Notice below for details on data protection). Participation is free of charge. By posting a photo, video or other material and tagging Pando Moto, participants grant to Pando Moto and Quad Lock the right to publish, distribute, copy and use such content in the course of the Competition. Clause 10 applies.
2. Eligibility for Participation
Participants must be of legal age (18 years or older) and must have followed clause 1 on this T&C. Employees from Pando Moto and Quad Lock are excluded from participating in the Competition.
Pando Moto reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and exclude any Participant who is suspected to infringe the present T&Cs, or any laws against generally accepted good practices or public order. In this case the excluded Participant will not be eligible to win.
Individuals who have made use of unauthorized aids or other kinds of manipulation to gain an advantage will also be excluded. In such cases, prizes may also be rescinded and recalled, if necessary.
3. Competition period
The Competition period is December 17th, 2022 04:00 pm CET until December 26th, 2022 11:59 pm CET. Participations outside of the Competition period are not eligible to win the prize.
One winner will win a package containing 1 Capo Cor 03 unisex jacket, 1 John Skull Unisex Sweatshirt, 1 complete Quad Lock Motorcycle kit including phone case, poncho, mount, vibration dampener and weatherproof wireless charger. Prize claims are non-transferable and can not be exchanged for money or gift card. Rejecting the Prize or the T&Cs will result in the Prize being withheld.
5. Announcement of the winner
The winners will be contacted by Pando Moto Instagram profile via private message on Instagram within, maximum, seven working days after the end of the Competition period. The winners need to share their clothes size, phone model, motorcycle mount preference, full name, address, email address, and phone number for shipment in order to facilitate the execution of the Prize.
The Prize will be sent to the winner within, maximum, one month of the announcement of the winner. If the Prize is not claimed within 24 hours following Pando Moto notification, an alternative winner will be chosen. The winner is responsible for the accuracy of the personal information provided.
The Prize will be sent by a logistic partner only once. Neither Pando Moto or Quad Lock is responsible for returns, return costs and/or importation taxes.
Pando Moto may leave a comment below the initial post announcing the Competition to inform the other Participants that the winners have been selected. Pando Moto may further share the content provided by the winner as described in clause 1 and may announce the name of the winners on Instagram profile.
6. Premature closure of the Competition
Pando Moto reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time without prior notice. In particular, but not limited to, Pando Moto may cancel the Competition in case of technical issues (e.g. computer viruses, manipulation or hard/software errors), or if, due to legal reasons, the Competition cannot be properly implemented. Should a Participant be cause for the cancellation of the Competition, Pando Moto may demand compensation for damage.
Pando Moto shall use its reasonable endeavors in the organization and management of this Competition. If, however, damages occur resulting from the Competition itself, from publishing the winner’s name or for any other reason, Pando Moto will accept no liability. Pando Moto takes no responsibility for potential print or spelling mistakes, as well as other similar errors of any other kind in published material.
8. Data protection
When entering this Competition, Pando Moto as responsible authority needs to process certain personal data of the Participant required for the organization of the Competition and granting the Prize. These personal data are: surname, first name, address, email address, phone number, clothes size, phone model and motorcycle mount preference. Legal basis for any data processing of such personal data is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
Personal data collected in connection with this Competition are solely processed for the purpose of selecting the winners and will be deleted within 4 weeks after the end of the Competition period.
This Competition is not run, supported, organized nor controlled by any other party than Pando Moto and remains the sole organizer of this Competition and any personal information disclosed will not be made available to any third parties. The exception to this rule is that, if necessary, information may be disclosed to competent authorities in compliance with statutory obligations.
You are entitled at any time to receive information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing. Furthermore, in the cases listed in sec 16 et seq. GDPR, you are entitled to the correction, deletion, restriction or data portability of your personal data, if we are not obliged to store your data due to legal retention periods. Please direct all requests for information, queries or revocations regarding data processing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Promotion on social media
Pando Moto is the sole organizer of the Competition. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Instagram.
10. Responsibility for content
Participants assume responsibility for all content they submit for the Competition. If the Participant has posted a photo, video or other material and has tagged Pando Moto, they must guarantee that the material submitted is not illegal, offensive in any way and cannot be construed as libel towards third parties. Submission or publication of any advertisements or promotional material is not permitted. Content that does not comply with the present T&Cs may be altered or removed by Pando Moto without prior warning at its sole discretion.
In case of content being subject to intellectual property law (e.g. copyright or trademark law), Participant warrants that they are either the rightful owner of such intellectual property or has been awarded the relevant usage rights by the respective rights’ holder. Furthermore, by posting a photo, video or other material and tagging Pando Moto, participants grants the right to publish, distribute, copy and use such content in the course of the Competition.
Pando Moto will not be held liable in the case of a Participant’s infringement of third party rights in line with section 7.
The Competition is a courtesy offered by Pando Moto and does not create any legal obligations that may be enforced in front of court.
Pando Moto may suspend, terminate, change, update and/or amend these T&Cs at any time without prior notice.
These T&Cs and the entire legal relationship between the Participants and Pando Moto are subject to the laws of Lithuania