Kevlar lined jackets are commonly recognised as the next best thing to leather but there are a few other alternatives that I was keen to investigate. Pando Moto’s military style M65 denim jacket seemed to check off all the boxes that usually left me feeling wanting so I decided to give it a go. After receiving the M65 in the mail and throwing it on for a quick ride around the city during an evening peak hour session I have to say I was a little impressed.
Other Product Reviews:
- What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Wear Protective Motorcycle Apparel On Your Daily Ride?
- Crash Tested: Dyneema® vs. Truck
- Motorcycle Wear 101
- Crash Tested: Kusari Kev Vs Highway 1:0
- Crash Tested: Gabriel with Karl Desert Jeans
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers