I found out within a second of putting them on. The slim, mid-rise style jeans fit like a pair of high-quality pants thanks to the super-stretch Cordura 12-ounce denim combined with Coolmax technology. Although an ounce heavier than the KarlDo Kev 1 jeans, I cannot tell the difference in the feel. Due to their more traditional denim style—no flex or mesh panels—these pants are the closest I’ve felt to casual jeans that are built for real-world riding.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Riding Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- ROBBY ARM 01 Black Moto Jeans Reviewed By RideApart
- Pando Moto Single Layer Motorcycle Jeans ROBBY ARM 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Pando Moto X Zero Motorcycle Streetwear Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Moto Apparel Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear our news!