Originally created by the US Army’s Aviation Clothing Board in 1917, the Read HiConsumption review about motorcyclists’ protective equipment which is chosen by responsible drivers at no doubt. Traditionally, safety gear was never a thing of fashion but functionality only. Today, however, everything has changed drastically. As HiComsumption states, fashion and functionality nowadays come hand in hand thanks to the use of cutting-edge materials and constructions like CORDURA and Dyneema, along with markedly subtler, and discreetly integrated protective elements. Pando Moto bomber jacket is one of those items where functionality meets fashion.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Riding Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- ROBBY ARM 01 Black Moto Jeans Reviewed By RideApart
- Pando Moto Single Layer Motorcycle Jeans ROBBY ARM 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Pando Moto X Zero Motorcycle Streetwear Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Moto Apparel Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear our news!