European motorcycle gear manufacturer Pando Moto has unveiled its voguish new 2020 collection. Included in this year’s lineup is a full range of motorcycle gear, along with accessories and apparel for the urban-minded rider.
Founded in 2011, Pando Moto made its entry into the world of motorcycle gear with high-quality riding jeans. Now, the lineup has expanded beyond its high-performance riding jeans and jackets, to also include thermal base layers (cooling and warming), streetwear, accessories, and armor.
Pando Moto’s mission has always been to deliver stylish, comfortable motorcycle wear that doesn’t compromise protection in the name of fashion. To that end, Pando Moto designers have always relied on the latest state-of-the-art textile processes and materials to produce its garments, including Kevlar, Cordura, and Dyneema, in the pursuit of their goals.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Jeans Silodrome Review
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans