These are the Pando Moto Mark KEV 01 Cordura motorcycle jeans, they’re a recent release from the European company made from black 12.5oz Cordura super-stretch denim.
This material is highly abrasion resistant which makes it perfect for use by motorcyclists, it’s a blend of military-grade INVISTA T420 nylon 6.6 and cotton, underneath this layer is a thick interlock-knit lining made of DuPont Kevlar fibers. This combination provides an excellent level of protection against tears and road rash, and it’s been CE certified to the PPE under EN 17092, level AA standard.
The Mark KEV 01 has two-position knee armor pockets allowing you to get the perfect fit, and it has reinforced Kevlar stitching and a thick interlock-knit lining made of DuPont Kevlar fibers. Slim fit Triple Flex knee and hip armor is included with each pair.
Other Product Reviews:
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review