European gear maker Pando Moto offers both men’s and women’s moto jeans made with your choice of Kevlar or Dyneema as your protective material of choice. Which should you choose? Well, that depends. I’ll add here that I thankfully haven’t crashed in either type of Pando’s moto jeans yet, but I can definitely tell you about how both kinds feel to wear on a bike. Let’s get into the womens motorcycle jeans review:
The Pando Moto Kusari Kev 02 women’s motorcycle jeans are a slim-fit cut with a mid-rise waist. Materials used to make them include nine-ounce heavy-duty power-stretch waxed denim, as well as DuPont Kevlar lining reinforcement “in high-risk abrasion and impact zones,” according to Pando’s website.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Riding Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- ROBBY ARM 01 Black Moto Jeans Reviewed By RideApart
- Pando Moto Single Layer Motorcycle Jeans ROBBY ARM 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Pando Moto X Zero Motorcycle Streetwear Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Moto Apparel Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear our news!