The Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 is a new style for 2021 and they look fantastic. These slim-fit, multi-layer riding jeans have a AAA CE rating thanks to the Cordura denim. This is the highest rating given and means they have been tested to provide slide protection of 92 meters (301ft) or 6.7 sec on the pavement. The European brand has worked since 2011 to develop the perfect combination of style, protection needed for a AAA-rated riding jean. So, do they belong on a list of the best motorcycle jeans?
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Riding Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- ROBBY ARM 01 Black Moto Jeans Reviewed By RideApart
- Pando Moto Single Layer Motorcycle Jeans ROBBY ARM 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Pando Moto X Zero Motorcycle Streetwear Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Moto Apparel Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear our news!