Motorcycle gear is always a bit rugged looking, but it takes a special company to design gear that looks tasteful and does its job as well as any other hi-tech offering out there.
Enter Pando Moto, a team of talented individuals who live, breathe, and dream motorcycles — and with their most recent offering, the M65 Camo jacket, they’ve managed to combine the timeless look of a traditional moto garment with a rugged camo silhouette and technical materials.
The M65 Camo comes with all the mainstays you’d hope to see in a protective outer layer, featuring a bi-swing back and stretch panels for a form-fitting slim taper, velcro cuffs to cover a variety of riding gloves, and refined quality standards that are held to Europe’s stringent guidelines.
Reinforced chain stitching and interlocked seams give the jacket unmatched durability, while Knox shoulder and elbow protectors give you peace of mind while riding in high-stress environments. The military inspired jacket utilizes a 16-ounce jacquard canvas that’s made with 25% Dyneema, riveted ventilation openings in all the right places, and YKK zipper enclosures that ensure long-lasting wearability.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Jeans Silodrome Review
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans