Motorcycle gear is always a bit rugged looking, but it takes a special company to design gear that looks tasteful and does its job as well as any other hi-tech offering out there.
Enter Pando Moto, a team of talented individuals who live, breathe, and dream motorcycles — and with their most recent offering, the M65 Camo jacket, they’ve managed to combine the timeless look of a traditional moto garment with a rugged camo silhouette and technical materials.
The M65 Camo comes with all the mainstays you’d hope to see in a protective outer layer, featuring a bi-swing back and stretch panels for a form-fitting slim taper, velcro cuffs to cover a variety of riding gloves, and refined quality standards that are held to Europe’s stringent guidelines.
Reinforced chain stitching and interlocked seams give the jacket unmatched durability, while Knox shoulder and elbow protectors give you peace of mind while riding in high-stress environments. The military inspired jacket utilizes a 16-ounce jacquard canvas that’s made with 25% Dyneema, riveted ventilation openings in all the right places, and YKK zipper enclosures that ensure long-lasting wearability.
Other Product Reviews:
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans
- Pando Moto Boss Black 9 & Kusari, jeans per lui e per lei
- Rosie Navy Plain Motorcycle Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Boss Black 9 Jeans After 1 Year Of Stunt Riding
- Karl Steel Black Jeans Silodrome Review
- Karl Navy Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto M65 Jacket HiConsumption Review
- Pando Moto Karl Navy Jeans Silodrome Review