Motorcycle gear is always a bit rugged looking, but it takes a special company to design gear that looks tasteful and does its job as well as any other hi-tech offering out there.
Enter Pando Moto, a team of talented individuals who live, breathe, and dream motorcycles — and with their most recent offering, the M65 Camo jacket, they’ve managed to combine the timeless look of a traditional moto garment with a rugged camo silhouette and technical materials.
The M65 Camo comes with all the mainstays you’d hope to see in a protective outer layer, featuring a bi-swing back and stretch panels for a form-fitting slim taper, velcro cuffs to cover a variety of riding gloves, and refined quality standards that are held to Europe’s stringent guidelines.
Reinforced chain stitching and interlocked seams give the jacket unmatched durability, while Knox shoulder and elbow protectors give you peace of mind while riding in high-stress environments. The military inspired jacket utilizes a 16-ounce jacquard canvas that’s made with 25% Dyneema, riveted ventilation openings in all the right places, and YKK zipper enclosures that ensure long-lasting wearability.
Other Product Reviews:
- Top Motorcycle Pants for Women
- Motorcycle Safety: Top Tips For Riding Motorcycle In The Dark
- Top Motogear Buying Tips
- Motorcycle Base Layers As Part Of Riding Gear: Is It Fashion Or A Must-Have?
- Top Tips for Riding Motorcycle in Winter
- Cordura Technology And Its Appliance In Protective Clothing
- Ultimate beginner’s guide: Long-distance motorcycle riding
- What Is UHMWPE And Why It Is Used In Manufacturing Abrasion Resistant Clothing?
- NEW MOTORCYCLE OUTFIT LOOKS: NORDIC REBIRTH BY PANDO MOTO
- Style Or Safety? Choosing Motorcycle Gear That Works
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear our news!