Motorcycle gear is always a bit rugged looking, but it takes a special company to design gear that looks tasteful and does its job as well as any other hi-tech offering out there.
Enter Pando Moto, a team of talented individuals who live, breathe, and dream motorcycles — and with their most recent offering, the M65 Camo jacket, they’ve managed to combine the timeless look of a traditional moto garment with a rugged camo silhouette and technical materials.
The M65 Camo comes with all the mainstays you’d hope to see in a protective outer layer, featuring a bi-swing back and stretch panels for a form-fitting slim taper, velcro cuffs to cover a variety of riding gloves, and refined quality standards that are held to Europe’s stringent guidelines.
Reinforced chain stitching and interlocked seams give the jacket unmatched durability, while Knox shoulder and elbow protectors give you peace of mind while riding in high-stress environments. The military inspired jacket utilizes a 16-ounce jacquard canvas that’s made with 25% Dyneema, riveted ventilation openings in all the right places, and YKK zipper enclosures that ensure long-lasting wearability.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Riding Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- ROBBY ARM 01 Black Moto Jeans Reviewed By RideApart
- Pando Moto Single Layer Motorcycle Jeans ROBBY ARM 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Pando Moto X Zero Motorcycle Streetwear Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Moto Apparel Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear our news!