The new Karl Steel Black motorcycle jeans are a recent offering from the European motorcycle gear maker Pando Moto.
They feature a primary chassis made from single-layer stretch 13 oz 25% Dyneema® that’s 15 times stronger than steel, offering 180º protection.
Inside you’ll find removable KNOX® Micro Lock CE approved (EN1621-1:2012) knee armor that fits into pockets offering two positions to ensure a perfect fit. For comfort in the saddle there are hand-made stretch panels on the knees and back, and there are pockets for optional hip armor.
For additional safety Pando Moto have included reflective cuffs on the Karl Steel Black motorcycle jeans, allowing drivers to see you better from the front, side, and back. The Dyneema® blend fabric has high heat conductivity, it reflects the heat and helps to keep you cool in warmer weather.
Each pair carries CE-certification as personal protective equipment under standard EN 17092 (Level AA), and they have reinforced chain stitches for additional durability.
Looking for motorcycle gear that has: style, comfort, and safety?
If your answer is yes, then you came to the right place. Check out our products and you will be surprised how we managed to combine style, comfort, and safety.
Other Product Reviews:
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans
- Rosie Navy Plain Motorcycle Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Boss Black 9 Jeans After 1 Year Of Stunt Riding
- Karl Steel Black Jeans Silodrome Review
- Karl Navy Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto M65 Jacket HiConsumption Review
- Pando Moto Karl Navy Jeans Silodrome Review
- M65 Dyneema Jacket MotorcycleCruiser Review