I asked Sam Bendall, The Drive‘s resident professional motorcycle instructor, to recommend a good pair of moto jeans—something comfortable that I could live in for several days, in several different climates and riding conditions.
“The best pair of motorcycle jeans I’ve ever worn are from Pando Moto,”
Sam said, so I grabbed a pair of the top-selling Karl Devils and hit the road. When I arrived at Ducati USA headquarters in San Jose, California, Cycle World writer Gary Boulanger was wearing an identical pair (his having a few thousand road miles already baked in).
So the Pando Moto label, out of Lithuania, comes highly recommended, and after living in these jeans for the past several months it’s not hard to see why. The materials are what you want out of a protective piece of gear: heavy-duty, 13-oz. fabric—tough and breathable Cordura denim woven in with cotton threads—with Kevlar stitching and a thick mid-layer of Kevlar yarn. The details are right, too: the selvage-style cuffs are reflective when turned up, and the jeans come with integrated slots for hip armor and insertable, thick rubber knee pads that can be installed and removed with remarkable ease, and are as good as invisible when in place…
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Jeans Silodrome Review
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans