It’s no secret that the Intermot is one of the world’s biggest international motorcycle, scooter, and e-bike fairs – taking place every two years in Cologne, Germany. The purpose of this blog post is not to talk business. Today, I want to talk about the experience I, as a Pando Moto team member, had the honor of enjoying during this massive exhibition.So, without further ado, let’s get right down to it.
As mentioned, this highly-anticipated motorcycle fair unfolds in the city of Cologne (Köln). It lasts for just 5 days at the beginning of October (3 rd – 7 th ). Most people know that Germany operates as the backbone of the EU economy, meaning that the event, naturally, was organized with renowned German precision. It should go unsaid that there were no unexpected issues during our time there. Sure, one of our trains was delayed – but that doesn’t count. Everything else went 100% smoothly.
More About Intermot
The Intermot Fair of Cologne is a trade-show held for motorcycle manufacturers. The show was bornin Munich back in ’98, although it was officially founded in Cologne. In 2006, the fair moved to Koelnmesse in Cologne, and has been held there ever since.
Upon our visit to the fair, we got to experience the exquisite beauty of the Custom Hall. We witnessed a wide range of bikes, built by passionate bikers for months. We saw Ducati’s, Hondas, BMWs, Harleys, and Triumphs. Our team was thoroughly impressed with what we saw, particularly one bike built partially from stone.
A friend and acquaintance, Paulius Labanauskas, took to the stage to perform some of his popular Neon Stunt tricks. Bikes and friends aside, the Pando Moto team also made several promising connections. We look forward to sharing more big news in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled. We’ll be back with more soon.
Full Intermot History:
- What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Wear Protective Motorcycle Apparel On Your Daily Ride?
- Crash Tested: Dyneema® vs. Truck
- Motorcycle Wear 101
- Crash Tested: Kusari Kev Vs Highway 1:0
- Crash Tested: Gabriel with Karl Desert Jeans
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers