Written by Sam Bendall.
My Pando Moto Karl Indigo jeans smell like the inside of a garbage can at this point. That’s because I’ve been wearing them for almost 4 months straight and they’ve never been washed. I wear them to the market, I wear them on the couch, I wear them in the car, I wear them at the cafe and, well, wear them everywhere. Especially on my motorcycle. My fiancé gets especially annoyed when I wear them at home because she cannot believe they are just as comfortable as my super-hero lounge sweats. Maybe they also don’t smell as bad I led you to believe because she has not said anything either.
Photos by Dylan Patrick and Errol Colandro
Other Product Reviews:
- What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Wear Protective Motorcycle Apparel On Your Daily Ride?
- Crash Tested: Dyneema® vs. Truck
- Motorcycle Wear 101
- Crash Tested: Kusari Kev Vs Highway 1:0
- Crash Tested: Gabriel with Karl Desert Jeans
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers