Written by Sam Bendall.
My Pando Moto Karl Indigo jeans smell like the inside of a garbage can at this point. That’s because I’ve been wearing them for almost 4 months straight and they’ve never been washed. I wear them to the market, I wear them on the couch, I wear them in the car, I wear them at the cafe and, well, wear them everywhere. Especially on my motorcycle. My fiancé gets especially annoyed when I wear them at home because she cannot believe they are just as comfortable as my super-hero lounge sweats. Maybe they also don’t smell as bad I led you to believe because she has not said anything either.
Photos by Dylan Patrick and Errol Colandro
Looking for motorcycle gear that has: style, comfort, and safety?
If your answer is yes, then you came to the right place. Check out our products and you will be surprised how we managed to combine style, comfort, and safety.
Other Product Reviews:
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans
- Rosie Navy Plain Motorcycle Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Boss Black 9 Jeans After 1 Year Of Stunt Riding
- Karl Steel Black Jeans Silodrome Review
- Karl Navy Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto M65 Jacket HiConsumption Review
- Pando Moto Karl Navy Jeans Silodrome Review
- M65 Dyneema Jacket MotorcycleCruiser Review
- Karl Devil Motorcycle Jeans Thedrive.com Review