Written by Sam Bendall.
My Pando Moto Karl Indigo jeans smell like the inside of a garbage can at this point. That’s because I’ve been wearing them for almost 4 months straight and they’ve never been washed. I wear them to the market, I wear them on the couch, I wear them in the car, I wear them at the cafe and, well, wear them everywhere. Especially on my motorcycle. My fiancé gets especially annoyed when I wear them at home because she cannot believe they are just as comfortable as my super-hero lounge sweats. Maybe they also don’t smell as bad I led you to believe because she has not said anything either.
Photos by Dylan Patrick and Errol Colandro
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Kusari Kev 02 Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
- Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Café Racer History
- The Quick Motorcycle Helmet Guide
- Back to the Future: AKO Trike x PANDO MOTO
- History of Motorcycle Apparel
- ROBBY ARM 01 Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By RideApart