Written by Sam Bendall.
My Pando Moto Karl Indigo jeans smell like the inside of a garbage can at this point. That’s because I’ve been wearing them for almost 4 months straight and they’ve never been washed. I wear them to the market, I wear them on the couch, I wear them in the car, I wear them at the cafe and, well, wear them everywhere. Especially on my motorcycle. My fiancé gets especially annoyed when I wear them at home because she cannot believe they are just as comfortable as my super-hero lounge sweats. Maybe they also don’t smell as bad I led you to believe because she has not said anything either.
Photos by Dylan Patrick and Errol Colandro
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Jeans Silodrome Review
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans