Sideburn’s newest advertiser is European moto clothing manufacturer, Pando Moto. Established in 2011, they say, ‘Pando Moto develops high-performance motorcycle gear for men and women. The company prides itself on delivering safety and style through ergonomic, good-looking, pre-shaped clothing items.’
The clothing is for people who want the look of casual clothing, but with far more substantial protection. Sounds like me!
Their 2020 range includes high-performance motorcycle jeans and jackets, thermal base layers, accessories, and ‘next-generation’ motorcycle armour. They are also debuting jeans with Cordura mesh panels to offer even more airflow during hot weather months.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Jeans Silodrome Review
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans