Sideburn’s newest advertiser is European moto clothing manufacturer, Pando Moto. Established in 2011, they say, ‘Pando Moto develops high-performance motorcycle gear for men and women. The company prides itself on delivering safety and style through ergonomic, good-looking, pre-shaped clothing items.’
The clothing is for people who want the look of casual clothing, but with far more substantial protection. Sounds like me!
Their 2020 range includes high-performance motorcycle jeans and jackets, thermal base layers, accessories, and ‘next-generation’ motorcycle armour. They are also debuting jeans with Cordura mesh panels to offer even more airflow during hot weather months.
Other Product Reviews:
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review