A harmony of form and function.
In the motorcycling world, we tend to see form and function as a dichotomy, as an either/or. Sometimes, however, form and function can coexist. When it comes to riding gear, there’s a gulf between casual moto apparel and purpose-built pieces. By pairing classic construction with modern performance, Pando Moto’s MARK KEV 01 riding jeans aim to narrow the gap between style and substance.
If you’re looking for a pair of riding pants that you can wear on casual Fridays and thrash on the trail over the weekend, the MARK KEV 01 is for you. Retailing at €259 ($281 USD), the jeans toe the line between style and substance to create a two-in-one product. Whether you prefer performance over design or vice versa, there’s something for everyone with the MARK KEV 01. It seems like form and function can coexist after all.
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By ReturnOfTheCafeRacers
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption