No other person could test our jeans better than a Pando Moto founder himself! That was a prompt idea that couldn’t be ignored during Pando Moto campaign video shoot.
After some shoots in action. Here is how did it all went through, as it looks – pretty well. Unfortunately only thing missing is a back pockets as we can see, but it’s nothing compared to that while dragging at 30-40km/h for around 30 meters, Jeans itself held up strong and DuPont™ Kevlar® lining haven’t even been touched or ripped through. Tough move!
Thanks to all fellow riders who’s been involved and pushed this idea through!
Related Gear Technology Stories:
- CE Tested vs CE Approved: What Safety Standards Should You Be Paying Attention To
- Pando Moto Jeans Have Style And Safety
- Take Your Business Meeting To The Next Level
- Why CE Approved Gear Is A Must For Every Rider?
- When Quality And Comfort Perfectly Fit Together
- Positive Energy Revolutionist Meets World’s Strongest Fiber
- Pando Moto Motorcycle Jeans Abrasion Test
- Has Pando Moto Made The Best Riding Jeans Ever?