Safety. Strength. Style. Pando Moto gear and Stylmartin boots have it all and look effortlessly great together.
Throw them on, jump on your bike, and get ready to conquer the world around you. Life is limitless and so are our abilities. The frames we set are only in our head – we are worth more, we can more, we will do more. It is reassuring to feel safe, inspiring to feel strong and great to feel stylish – together it brings confidence and internal power. Let out that inner light, indulge your passion, and enjoy Pando Moto X Stylmartin.
Pando Moto Karl Navy Jeans: Officially CE approved, with a protection level AA (speed 70 km/h). These dynamic jeans are produced in Europe and made from Indigo 12.5oz Cordura® stretch denim. Equipped with a mid-layer made of DuPont™ with Kevlar® yarns lining, they feature a unique hand-made aging, reflective cuffs for safety and knee/back stretch panels. The design has a distinctive character, flair, and technology to back its worth.
Stylmartin JACK Boots: Made from the full-grain leather, this design has a military appeal with a versatile and young look. Bringing together urban, touring, and café racer in a contemporary and modern way, these boots feature an outer layer with a water repellent treatment and a waterproof lining, as well as internal protectors for both sides of the ankles, superior padding and the double closure by laces and the zip.
Other Pando Moto Collaboration Stories:
- What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Why Is It Important To Wear Protective Motorcycle Apparel On Your Daily Ride?
- Crash Tested: Dyneema® vs. Truck
- Motorcycle Wear 101
- Crash Tested: Kusari Kev Vs Highway 1:0
- Crash Tested: Gabriel with Karl Desert Jeans
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers