Karl Cor 01 – Motorcycle Jeans Men’s Slim-Fit Cordura®
- Slim fit. Regular waist.
- 12oz CORDURA® super-stretch denim combined with
- Fully CE approved garment – performance level A in
accordance with EN 17092.
- 16 meters slide distance or 2.5 seconds sliding time.
- Two-position knee armor pockets.
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved hip
armor – optional (not included).
- Knee armor is accessible from the inside.
- Extra stretch panels on the back.
- Reinforced with chain stitches.
- Reflective cuffs for safety.
- CE A
- CRASH WARRANTY
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- EASY RETURNS
- FREE TRACKED
- Slim fit, middle waist.
- Model wears size W31/34L.
- Model measures waist: 31”/81,5cm, height: 5’9″/181cm.
- For the perfect fit, please measure your best-fitting jeans and compare it against our measuring guide.
- FREE tracked worldwide delivery!
- All items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- For more information see Shipping & returns
CORDURA® Denim with Aramid
They are designed to help hard-working jeans last longer than traditional cotton denim. CORDURA® DENIM is engineered with an intimate blend of military-grade INVISTA T420 nylon 6,6 staple fiber and cotton for an authentic denim look and feel with enhanced abrasion resistance and toughness.
From the battlefield to the dirt road comes Aramid. It was first introduced in the military landscape to control the wrath of bullets and knives. Just imagine what technology of this caliber can do for you on the road. PANDO MOTO utilizes DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber-based Aramid fabric. Our double-layer Aramid has been engineered to deliver the highest possible performance, fused with the power of CORDURA® denim to deliver incomparable friction resistance.
Great comfort, style and protection. Did a 3-hour ride and kept the jeans on for the rest of the day.
Honestly a pretty great pair of motorcycle pants. Construction quality & color is good. Comfortable for being a slim fit, would prefer a more regular/relaxed fit as I fully use the front pockets. SAS-Tec TripleFlex armor is barely noticeable, but not quite D3O Ghost forget it is there level.