BOSS DYN 01 – Motorcycle Jeans Men’s Slim-Fit Cordura® and UHMWPE346.00$
- Slim-fit motorcycle pants with armor. Regular waist, classic five-pocket jeans design
- 12 oz super-stretch CORDURA® denim combined with COOLMAX® technology
- Extremely durable power-stretch Balistex (65% UHMWPE – 15 times stronger than steel) lining in high-risk abrasion and impact zones
- Highly heat-conducting fabric (cools down)
- Fully CE approved – performance level AAA+ in accordance with EN 17092
- 92 meters slide distance or 6.7 seconds sliding time
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armor INCLUDED
- Two-position knee armor pockets
- Plain and clean look with no external stitching on the front
- Reflective cuffs for safety
- Discrete embroidery on the front
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- CE AAA
- HIPS ARMOR
- CRASH WARRANTY
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- EASY RETURNS
- FREE TRACKED
- Slim fit, mid-rise style
- Model wears size W31/34L
- Model measures waist: 31”/81,5cm, height: 5’9″/181cm
- For the perfect fit, please measure your best-fitting jeans and compare it against our measuring guide
With these motorcycle pants with armor, you can ride in style and zero compromises on safety. Extremely durable 12 oz super-stretch CORDURA® denim combined with COOLMAX® technology ensures full comfort and maximal protection to give you total peace of mind on the road. In addition, the protective knit UHMWPE lining provides optimal safety in high-risk impact areas. European style meets precise design in the Boss-Dyn 01, featuring a smooth design with no external stitches on the front. These slim-fit jeans have very discrete embroidery and two-position knee armor pockets.
CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AAA (92 meters slide distance) safety means unparalleled protection throughout.
- FREE tracked worldwide delivery!
- All items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- For more information see Shipping & returns
Boss Dyn 01 Motorcycle Jeans review by
A popular video blogger at Chaos Causes reviews Boss Dyn 01 motorcycle jeans and explains why they are worth buying.
Boss Dyn 01 Motorcycle Jeans review by Urban Rider
Urban Rider explains why the Boss DYN jeans surpass AAA levels of CE approval whilst looking and feeling superbly comfortable. Find out what was the claim at the end of the video.
Boss Dyn 01 Motorcycle Jeans review by Jish
A short video from Youtuber Jish about Boss Dyn 01 – fit on his slim body, comfort, and feel.
Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By Return Of The Cafe Racers
“Don’t let your eyes fool you, these are much more than your average pair of jeans. They fit true to size, have a comfortable stretch, offer armor pockets in key areas, and they look fantastic…”
Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
“Due to their more traditional denim style—no flex or mesh panels—these pants are the closest I’ve felt to casual jeans that are built for real-world riding”
Pando Moto Boss Dyn 01 Review By BIKEBREWERS
“Having worn these Pando Moto jeans for two months during the winter period I can only say I am a fan. On days I was not riding my bikes, I just took out the knee and hip protection (they are fitted out with both) and wore them as regular jeans – they fit very well and the sizing is excellent.”
I've been buying Pando products for a few years and they just get better and better, great looking jeans that fit amazingly well and are now even more comfortable with the added crotch panel. Thanks guys 🙏
Been looking for aaa stretch pants but not many options out there,especially for my tall build. These fit really nice,better than any other options out there. Just wish came in 38 length. As I ride sport bike and when in attack position and the waist pulled up comfy, I still show a little sock ontop my sidi mid performers. Also with my cycling legs I have no room for knee pads. Hope they work on these quirks out as I'd buy another pair!
Good fit and comfortable