STEEL BLACK 02 – Men’s Motorcycle Jeans Slim-Fit Dyneema®376.00$
- Slim fit, middle waist
- 13 oz single layer comfort-stretch 25% Dyneema® (15 times stronger than steel, 1800 protection)
- Charcoal black color on the outside and inside
- Highly heat-conducting and reflecting fabric
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA (35 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- Two-position knee armor pockets
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armor INCLUDED
- Reflective cuffs for a safe ride
- Metal ring on the belt loop
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Black embroidery on the front
- Black logo embroidery on the back pockets
- Made in Europe
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- CE LEVEL AA
- KNEES ARMOR
- HIPS ARMOR
- CRASH WARRANTY
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- EASY RETURNS
- FREE TRACKED DELIVERY
- Slim fit, mid-rise style
- Model wears size W31/34L
- Model measures waist: 31”/81,5cm, height: 5’9″/181cm
- For the perfect fit, please measure your best-fitting jeans and compare it against our measuring guide
- FREE tracked worldwide delivery!
- All items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- For more information see Shipping & returns
Denim with Dyneema®
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) is the secret that fuels this garment’s power. Dyneema® is the world’s most rigid fiber material. How can something so lightweight be 15 times stronger than steel? That’s for us to know, and you to enjoy. Fiber is vastly used across the industrial landscape, from moving buildings to stabilizing oil rigs and even stopping bullets. Today, this industrial power is fused into the very fibers of our products. Safety can never be pushed too far, which is why we’ve engineered a clothing line that brings safety and style together as one.
Pando Moto Steel Black 02 Motorcycle Jeans Review By Ultimate Motorcycling
“We all remember the dark ages of riding denim—thick, poorly ventilated jeans with a heavy liner of Kevlar in the interior.” Steel Black 02 jeans revealed by Ultimate Motorcycling.
Steel Black 02 motorcycle pants review by Chaos Causes
A short video review from Chaos Causes. Find out what the claim was for this product.
Steel Black 02 motorcycle pants review by Urban Rider
Discover an insightful video review presented by Urban Rider. Find out what the claim was for this product.
Great fitting pants, fabric feels very durable and does not restrict any mobility. Highly recommend
Really love it, I bought size 30x32, as there isnt a 30 lenght, but wasnt much of a problem as you will fold the ends anyway
Perfect, lots of protection, style good enough to wear off the bike.
Excellent return service New size fits perfect- top quality Use your best jeans size