MARK KEV 01 – Motorcycle Jeans for Men with Chino Style Cordura®301.00$
- Classic cargo cut, tapered slim fit.High waist cargo motorcycle pants.
- 12oz CORDURA® super-stretch denim combined with COOLMAX® technology
- Protective DuPont™ Kevlar® lining reinforcement in high-risk abrasion and impact zones
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA (35 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- Free 34 Eur worth SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armor INCLUDED
- Cargo pockets with flaps secured by snaps on the thighs
- Ventilation YKK zippers placed on the upper thighs, so they catch heaps of air when open. Adjustable elasticized cuffs
- Adjustable elasticized cuffs (leg opening) as to fit on boots
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Two back pockets secured by snap buttons
- Made in Europe
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- CE LEVEL AA
- KNEES ARMOR
- HIPS ARMOR
- CRASH WARRANTY
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- EASY RETURNS
- FREE TRACKED DELIVERY
- Classic cargo cut, tapered slim fit, high waist
- Model wears size W31/34L
- Model measures waist: 31”/81,5cm, height: 5’9″/181cm
- For the perfect fit, please measure your best-fitting jeans and compare it against our measuring guide
Enjoy the power to ride without limits with these cargo motorcycle pants. The secret lies in cargo-fit, made of black 12.5oz Cordura® super-stretch denim. Ride at ease with comfort and safety, thanks to button adjustable cuffs, high-quality reinforced Kevlar® stitches, and a thick interlock-knit lining made of DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers. Two-position knee armor pockets protect against the unthinkable, while a flawless European design guarantees durability, functionality, and craftsmanship precision you can trust. It comes with super slim Triple Flex knee and hip armor.
Enjoy CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AA (35 meters slide distance) safety.
- FREE tracked worldwide delivery!
- All items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- For more information see Shipping & returns
CORDURA® Denim with Aramid
Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Jeans Silodrome Review
“The Mark KEV 01 has two-position knee armor pockets allowing you to get the perfect fit, and it has reinforced Kevlar stitching and a thick interlock-knit lining made of DuPont Kevlar fibers. Slim fit Triple Flex knee and hip armor is included with each pair.”
Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
“n the motorcycling world, we tend to see form and function as a dichotomy, as an either/or. Sometimes, however, form and function can coexist. When it comes to riding gear, there’s a gulf between casual moto apparel and purpose-built pieces. By pairing classic construction with modern performance, Pando Moto’s MARK KEV 01 riding jeans aim to narrow the gap between style and substance.”
Mark KEV 01 motorcycle pants review by Hunter Honda
Learn more about the product’s claim in an insightful video review provided by Hunter Honda.
Really happy with these jeans, extremely comfortable, great protection and look brilliant. Customer service and delivery was also fantastic.
Ein tolles Produkt bequem gute Passform nur leider hat sich bereits beim auspacken ein Druckknopf aussen gelöst - Qualität na ja Spielraum nach oben
Another perfect fit. Nice and cool even on Maui and the M65 camo jacket with Quatroflex back armor is light weight and i feel well protected. Thanks again Pando!!
Overall, I really like the jeans. I do have some comments/suggestions. For the vents, I think they should be a little longer, like the total length of the cargo pocket. The zippers could use garages too to prevent the pull tab from rattling around when walking. For the hems, it would be nice if they opened up a little bit more, to fit over full length boots. I bought this pair of jeans because I have thick legs, and this pair was the only non "slim" fit, which is still pretty slim. The hip armor can also "roll" into itself in the pocket a bit, so maybe the pockets could be secured to the leg of the jean a bit more. Overall they're really solid, most comfortable riding pants I own. I would definitely buy another pair if you made a version for larger legs/boots.