PR & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
We are looking for someone with junior or mid-level marketing experience to represent PANDO MOTO to businesses and market representatives around the world. This is an exciting full-time position.
- Working with international media outlets and bloggers;
- Teaming up with other brands to create outside-the-box collaboration opportunities (cross-marketing, product campaigns, etc.);
- Expanding existing ambassador network and generating content from riders all around the world;
- Media content planning and coordinating;
- Working with freelancers: SEO, PPC, graphic designers, content managers, photo/video, social media, copywriters;
- Conducting market research, consumer behavior surveys, etc.
- Ability to generate creative ideas;
- Empathy and good communication skills;
- Keen eye on details;
- Project orientated skills;
- Basic digital marketing knowledge (SEO, online advertising);
- Passionate about riding communities, motorcycles, custom bike culture;
- “Work until things are done” attitude.
- Be the part of the most innovative start-ups in the motorcycle industry and put your hands on the company’s evolution;
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team – directly with the company founders and top management from partnering companies;
- Take full responsibility from day one – a steep learning curve is guaranteed;
- Professional training opportunities, team getaways;
- Competitive salary.
If that sounds thrilling, drop us a line, mail your CV (email@example.com) or simply fill in the form below and let’s chat!
If that sounds trilling, please get in touch via LinkedIn, mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in this form:
PANDO MOTO is one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing companies based Europe. PANDO MOTO has seen significant growth in recent years, and through the offices in Vilnius, some of the industry’s most advanced motorcycle gear is being sold in more than 20 countries worldwide. Today our exports represent 85% of the company’s revenue and we have ambitious goals for the development and growth of the international markets (EU, US and Asia).