Do you slay with the latest trends and know what’s fresh in motorcycle industry? We are looking for someone with mid-level (2-5 years) international sale administration experience to sell and represent PANDO MOTO to businesses and distributors around the world. This is an exciting full-time position.
The ideal person in this role should be target and contact-driven, persuasive, organised, energetic and motivated.
“perfect is the enemy of good”
- Establish contact with potential customers and researching new stockists
- Always drive the strength of the brand and its’ profitability
- Deliver the required information and material to clients, conduct campaigns and other marketing initiatives to increase sales year on year
- Implement and monitor the brand identity in all of the dealers’ brand communications
- Raise brand awareness by identifying and following up media reps, influencers, bloggers
- Customer relationship management, payments, deliveries and data reporting
- Meet seasonal targets set by company directors
- Maximise wholesale accounts per season in key markets and help book and take appointments with buyers at various trade fairs and for agents
- Raise sales orders, ensure goods are booked in and compliant with their clients and make sure payments are settled
- Maintain relationships with buyers and ensure customer database is properly managed and updated
- IMS and CRM experience and be able to manage various clients
- Analyse sales and achievements on a regular basis to assess staff and company performance and develop strategy accordingly
- Raising brand awareness by identifying and following up media reps, influencers, bloggers
- Aid with product development and give feedback
- Analyse and provide all other departments with best seller analysis
- 2-5 years international sale administration and corporate experience. Selling high-quality products (preferably in the outdoor segment) would be an advantage
- Candidates with buyer experience with strong client-facing / sales skills will also be considered
- Travelling for work in the evening or at the weekend shouldn’t be an obstacle for you
- Fully involved and contribute all of your boundless energy
- Customer-oriented and always keeping the long-term perspective in mind
- “Work until things are done” attitude
But above all… you want to use your qualities to make a difference – and you show it!
- Be the part of the most innovative start-ups in motorcycle industry and put your hands on company’s evolution.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team – directly with the company founders and top management from partnering companies
- Take full responsibility from day one – a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Professional training opportunities, team getaways
- Competitive salary with stock options.
If that sounds trilling, please get in touch via LinkedIn or mail your CV (email@example.com) and let’s chat!
PANDO MOTO is one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing companies based Europe. PANDO MOTO has seen significant growth in recent years, and through the offices in Vilnius, some of the industry’s most advanced motorcycle gear is being sold in more than 20 countries worldwide. Today our exports represent 85% of the company’s revenue and we have ambitious goals for the development and growth of the international markets (EU, US and Asia).