KISSAKI BLACK – Women’s Motorcycle Jeans Slim-Fit Dyneema®
- Classic slim fit cut, dark navy color (almost black)
- Made of single layer stretch 25% Dyneema® 13 oz (15 times stronger than steel, 1800 protection)
- It has high heat conductivity, reflects the heat
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA (35 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- 2 position knee armor pockets
- KNOX® Micro Lock CE (EN1621-1:2012) approved knee and hip armor INCLUDED
- Reflective cuffs for safety ride
- Waterproof zipper on back pocket
- Zipper on the fly
- Black print on the back pocket
- Black thread embroidery in front
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Made in Europe
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- CE AA
- HIPS ARMOR
- CRASH WARRANTY
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- EASY RETURNS
- FREE TRACKED
- Slim cut for Women‘s, mid-rise style.
- Model wears size: W27/32L.
- Model measures waist: 28”/ 72cm, height: 5’6″/ 171cm.
- For the perfect fit, please measure your best-fitting jeans and compare it against our measuring guide.
Enjoy the power to ride without limits. This classic, Slim-fit cut features one single layer stretch denim with 25% Dyneema®. Two position knee armor and hip armor pockets protects you against the unthinkable. Feel comfortable and confident when the rubber meets the road, with reflective cuffs for safety and reinforced chain stitches for durability.
Enjoy CE officially approved PPE under EN 17092, level AA (35 meters slide distance) safety. Made in Europe with an uncompromising commitment to excellence.
Built to last!
- FREE tracked worldwide delivery!
- All items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- For more information see Shipping & returns
Denim with Dyneema®
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) is the secret that fuels this garment’s power. Dyneema® is the world’s toughest fiber material. How can something so lightweight be 15 times stronger than steel? That’s for us to know, and you to enjoy. Fiber is vastly used across the industrial landscape; from moving buildings to the stabilization of oil rigs, and even stopping bullets. Today, this industrial power is fused into the very fibers of our products. Safety can never be pushed too far; which is why we’ve engineered a clothing line that brings safety and style together as one.
Best summer jeans
I'm very happy with these jeans. They fit well and look good, but still feel very sturdy and have neat features like reflective inner cuffs and a keyring. Sizing note: since the jeans are not stretchy, curvier people might have a hard time pulling the waist up over their hips and butt. I have fairly narrow hips, and I still struggle to pull the waist up over my butt because of the fit.
Thank you for your feedback Lydia. We understand your concern regarding the fit of the product, we always aim to provide as much information as possible for our products and their sizing. As for dyeing, it is common and possible that navy blue jeans do bleed slightly, but after a few wears and washes it goes away. If you require more information, please contact us through our contact form. :)