KARL DEVIL 9 – Motorcycle Jeans for Men Slim-Fit Cordura®279.00$
- Slim fit
- Washed Black 12oz CORDURA® super-stretch denim combined with COOLMAX® technology
- Lining: made of thick interlock-knit DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA (35 meters slide distance) in accordance with EN 17092
- Two-position knee armor pockets
- Sastec Triple CE approved (EN1621-1:2012) knee, and hip armor INCLUDED
- Knee armor accessible from the outside
- Equipped with hand-made stretch panels on knees and back
- Reinforced stitches with Kevlar® threads
- Reflective cuffs for safety ride
- Unique hand-made aging
- Made in Europe
- This is a pure quality product made in a fairway
- Comes with 2 years warranty
“DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours Inc
- CE LEVEL AA
- KNEES ARMOR
- HIPS ARMOR
- CRASH WARRANTY
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- EASY RETURNS
- FREE TRACKED DELIVERY
- Classic slim cut, mid-rise style.
- Model wears size W31/34L.
- Model measures waist: 31”/81,5cm, height: 5’9″/181cm.
- For the perfect fit, please measure your best-fitting jeans and compare them against our measuring guide.
- FREE tracked worldwide delivery!
- All items can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- For more information see Shipping & returns
CORDURA® Denim with Aramid
Designed to help hard-working jeans last longer than traditional cotton denim. CORDURA® DENIM is engineered with an intimate blend of military-grade INVISTA T420 nylon 6,6 staple fiber and cotton for an authentic denim look and feel with enhanced abrasion resistance and toughness.
From the battlefield to the dirt-road comes Aramid. First introduced in the military landscape to control the wrath of bullets and knives. Just imagine what technology of this caliber can do for you on the road. PANDO MOTO utilizes DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber based Aramid fabric. Our double-layer, Aramid has been engineered to deliver the highest possible performance, fused with the power of CORDURA® denim to deliver incomparable friction-resistance.
Karl Devil 9 motorcycle pants review by MOTO PILOT
Learn more about the product’s claim in an insightful video review provided by MOTO PILOT.
Karl Devil 9 motorcycle pants review by MOTOBOB
Discover an insightful video review presented by MOTOBOB. Find out what the claim was for this product.
Very happy with the purchase. excellent fit Zero break-in time. Quality is very good. Very friendly to the skin. The knee Armor can be bothersome when you sitting .
Would like it to be a little longer, but i’ll do with high top boots. Quality is like a škoda - superb :)
I love the jeans, 200% satisfied!! Durable, flexible & stylish all together! The only recommendation I could give is to improve the protection pads, as they are very thin. I exchanged them with those of my old Richa jeans.