Does your day starts and ends up with Google analytics? Do you slay with the latest trends and know what’s fresh in motorcycle industry? We are looking for someone with decent experience (2-5 years) in E-Commerce Management for growing the PANDOMOTO.COM e-commerce business.
This is an exciting full-time position. The ideal person in this role should be target and contact-driven, persuasive, organized, energetic and motivated.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions).
- Built traffic & sales via the website (PPC, email marketing, e-commerce, etc.).
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website.
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Developing & implementing strategy for omnichannel sales using Amazon, Ebay, etc.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programs, etc.)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
- Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop.
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files).
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS.
- Understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics. Experience in Woocommerce.
- Proficiency in social media account management – Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter; quick learner for a multifaceted business and able to take initiative.
- Must possess strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced corporate environment, with ability to handle deadlines.
- Arrive early and work late if necessary.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Update product information and content on the website.
- Create banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website (using products like Photoshop).
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork).
- Manage website configuration & parameters (eg. payment options, stock management).
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising.
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements.
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements.
- Day to day management of the website, working with outsourced WEB developers.
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement.
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
- Implement and support campaigns.
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders.
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.)
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement).
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management.
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business.
- Be the part of the most innovative start-ups in motorcycle industry and put your hands on company’s evolution.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team – directly with the company founders and top management from partnering companies.
- Take full responsibility from day one – a steep learning curve is guaranteed.
- Professional training opportunities, team getaways.
- Competitive salary with bonus system.
If that sounds trilling, please get in touch via LinkedIn or mail your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let’s chat!
Few lines about us
PANDO MOTO is one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing companies based Europe. PANDO MOTO has seen significant growth in recent years, and through the offices in Vilnius, some of the industry’s most advanced motorcycle gear is being sold in more than 20 countries worldwide. Today our exports represent 85% of the company’s revenue and we have ambitious goals for the development and growth of the international markets (EU, US and Asia).