We are looking for someone with mid-level international sale administration experience to sell and represent PANDO MOTO to businesses and distributors around the world. This is an exciting full-time position.
- Establish contact with potential customers and researching new stockists
- Deliver the required information and material to clients to increase sales year on year
- Customer relationship management, payments, deliveries and data reporting
- Meet seasonal targets set by company directors
- Maximize wholesale accounts per season in key markets and help book and take appointments with buyers at various trade fairs
- Maintain relationships with buyers and ensure customer database is properly managed and updated
- CRM experience and be able to manage various clients (dealers, agents, distributors)
- Analyze and provide all other departments with best seller analysis
- Aid with product development and give feedback
- International sale administration experience
- Candidates with buyer experience with strong client-facing / sales skills will also be considered
- Travelling for work in the evening or at the weekend shouldn’t be an obstacle for you
- Fully involved and contribute all of your boundless energy
- Customer-oriented and always keeping the long-term perspective in mind
- “Work until things are done” attitude
- Be the part of the most innovative start-ups in motorcycle industry and put your hands on company’s evolution.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team – directly with the company founders and top management from partnering companies
- Take full responsibility from day one – a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Professional training opportunities, team getaways
- Competitive salary with stock options.
If that sounds trilling, please get in touch via LinkedIn, mail your CV to email@example.com or fill in this form:
PANDO MOTO is one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing companies based Europe. PANDO MOTO has seen significant growth in recent years, and through the offices in Vilnius, some of the industry’s most advanced motorcycle gear is being sold in more than 20 countries worldwide. Today our exports represent 85% of the company’s revenue and we have ambitious goals for the development and growth of the international markets (EU, US and Asia).