We are looking for someone with mid-level marketing experience to represent PANDO MOTO to businesses and market representatives around the world. This is an exciting full-time position.
- Expanding brand ambassador network and generating content from riders all around the world;
- Working with brand’s social media platforms (planning platforms, etc.);
- Media content planning and execution;
- Managing freelancers for various projects (IT, SEO, online advertising specialists, graphic designers, content managers);
- Teaming up with sales and production teams to create outside-the-box (new) brand opportunities (collaborations, events, reviews, etc.);
- Conducting market research, consumer behavior surveys, etc.
- Passionate about social media trends;
- Basic digital marketing knowledge (SEO, online advertising);
- Ability to generate creative ideas;
- Keen eye on details;
- Passionate about riding communities, motorcycles, custom bike culture.
- Be the part of the most innovative start-ups in motorcycle industry and put your hands on company’s evolution.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team – directly with the company founders and top management from partnering companies
- Take full responsibility from day one – a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Professional training opportunities, team getaways
- Competitive salary
If that sounds thrilling, please get in touch via LinkedIn, mail your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or form bellow and let’s chat!
If that sounds trilling, please get in touch via LinkedIn, mail your CV to email@example.com or fill in this form:
PANDO MOTO is one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing companies based Europe. PANDO MOTO has seen significant growth in recent years, and through the offices in Vilnius, some of the industry’s most advanced motorcycle gear is being sold in more than 20 countries worldwide. Today our exports represent 85% of the company’s revenue and we have ambitious goals for the development and growth of the international markets (EU, US and Asia).