Does your day starts and ends up with Google analytics? Do you slay with the latest trends and know what’s fresh in motorcycle industry? We are looking for someone with decent experience in Ecommerce Management for growing the PANDOMOTO.COM ecommerce business. This is an exciting full-time position.
- Maintain and update the online marketing strategy and plan
- Content management on website (products, content, promotions)
- Design and execute roadmaps
- Manage the team and agencies (web developer, designer, PPC/SEO, content editors, copywriters, etc.)
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources in order to maximize conversion
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Incorporate best practices, budget effectively
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
- Understanding of Google products (Webmaster Tools & Analytics), experience in Woocommerce
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programs, etc.)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce
- Proficiency in social media account management – Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter; quick learner for a multifaceted business and able to take initiative
- Competitive salary with bonus option
- Be the part of the most innovative start-ups in motorcycle industry and put your hands on company’s evolution.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team – directly with the company founders and top management from partnering companies
- Take full responsibility from day one – a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Professional training opportunities, team getaways
If that sounds trilling, please get in touch via LinkedIn, mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in this form:
PANDO MOTO is one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing companies based Europe. PANDO MOTO has seen significant growth in recent years, and through the offices in Vilnius, some of the industry’s most advanced motorcycle gear is being sold in more than 20 countries worldwide. Today our exports represent 85% of the company’s revenue and we have ambitious goals for the development and growth of the international markets (EU, US and Asia).