From motorcycling to adventure there is only one step. And that step is taken by Zero Motorcycles EMEA, a leading electric motorcycle manufacturer, and Pando Moto, a premium motorcycle gear manufacturer.
Pando Moto has joined forces with Zero Motorcycles EMEA to release a limited edition casual apparel collection for urban motorcyclists. This exclusive collection covers T-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts.
The customised unique design reveals a collaboration print on the backside of each item and a joint logo on the front side. The collection is available on the special Zero X page. Zero will announce dealers who carry the brand on its Facebook channels and through additional press communication.
Find out what Ultimate Motorcycling thinks about Pando Moto and X Zero collaboration.
Other Product Reviews:
- ROBBY ARM 01 Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By ReturnOfTheCafeRacers
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers