I can’t believe it’s been almost three years since I reviewed the Karl Devil motorcycle jeans from Pando Moto. At that time I wasn’t familiar with the company and wasn’t sure what to expect. It turned out I was really impressed with those jeans which frankly didn’t really look like jeans.
The entirety of the outer shell of the Robby Arm jeans is made from a 13oz variant of the Armalith® denim which, as mentioned previously, is a UHMWP fiber wrapped by a cotton outer layer. In the hand, the denim feels no different to me than regular cotton denim.
The Robby Arm jeans appear to be the real deal. A pair of protective riding jeans that offer real abrasion resistance and provision for impact protection. At the same time they are comfortable enough to wear everyday whether you’re riding or not.
Other Product Reviews:
- ROBBY ARM 01 Motorcycle Jeans Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By ReturnOfTheCafeRacers
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto ROBBY ARM 01 Review By 4H10
- Pando Moto Bomber Jacket Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto X Zero Collaboration Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Test du Shell UH 01 à partir de 4h10
- Men Steel Black 0.2 and Women Kissaki Dyn Jeans Review by Sideburn Magazine
- Return of the Cafe Racers: Steel Black 02 and Kissaki Dyn review
- Steel Black 9 & Lorica Kev 01 review by Bike Brewers