Pando Moto design and manufacture all of their gear in Europe to ensure top notch quality control at each stage of the production process. This is rather unusual in the modern age of global supply chains but it’ll be reassuring to those of you who, like me, have had gear that was mass-produced in China begin to fall apart after one riding season.
The Karl Navy slim fit motorcycle jeans are one of Pando Moto’s best sellers, they’re made from Cordura® stretch denim and feature panels of thick interlock-knit DuPont Kevlar in the knee and back impact areas.
Cordura® stretch denim has 4 times the abrasion resistance of comparable weight traditional 100% cotton denim fabric – thanks to its interwoven blend of cotton and Invista T420 nylon 6.6 fibers…
Other Product Reviews:
- Pando Moto Base Layers Review By Hiconsumption
- Pando Moto Skin UH 01 Armored Motorcycle Leggings Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Review By RideApart
- Pando Moto KarlDo Kev 01 Review By Urban Rider
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By Sideburn
- Pando Moto Lorica Kev 01 Motorcycle Jeans ReturnOfTheCafeRacers Review
- Pando Moto 2020 Collection Review By UltimateMotorcycling
- Pando Moto Mark Kev 01 Jeans Silodrome Review
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans