Pando Moto design and manufacture all of their gear in Europe to ensure top notch quality control at each stage of the production process. This is rather unusual in the modern age of global supply chains but it’ll be reassuring to those of you who, like me, have had gear that was mass-produced in China begin to fall apart after one riding season.
The Karl Navy slim fit motorcycle jeans are one of Pando Moto’s best sellers, they’re made from Cordura® stretch denim and feature panels of thick interlock-knit DuPont Kevlar in the knee and back impact areas.
Cordura® stretch denim has 4 times the abrasion resistance of comparable weight traditional 100% cotton denim fabric – thanks to its interwoven blend of cotton and Invista T420 nylon 6.6 fibers…
Other Product Reviews:
- MO Tested: Pando Moto Steel Black Jeans Review
- Gear Review: Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Riding Jeans
- Pando Moto Boss Black 9 & Kusari, jeans per lui e per lei
- Rosie Navy Plain Motorcycle Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Steel Black 9 Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto Boss Black 9 Jeans After 1 Year Of Stunt Riding
- Karl Steel Black Jeans Silodrome Review
- Karl Navy Jeans Cafe Racers Review
- Pando Moto M65 Jacket HiConsumption Review
- Pando Moto Karl Navy Jeans Silodrome Review